My diverse backgrounds as well as my education, my life and work experiences make me a multicultural cosmopolitan.
I worked 25 years in different industries; From service to distribution and production; From small to medium and large enterprise.
I experimented intuitively with innovative work methods that led me to successfully take responsibility for many teams, small and large, as a manager at first and then as a leader.
This experience allows me to offer my clients my expertise in leadership, coaching and collective intelligence, as well as innovative approaches tailored to the needs of today's business and its realities.
• Practitioner in Appréciative Inquiry of the French Institute of Appreciative
• Practitioner in WorldView Intelligence
• Facilitator Art of Hosting, Paris
• Facilitator Art of Participatory Leadership, Geneva
• Certified Coach, Youniting Institute, Geneva
• Program for Executive Development I and II, IMD, Lausanne
• Wizzard, Avatar, Orlando
• Master, Avatar, Amsterdam
• Bachelor of Arts in Business, John Cabot University, Rome
• Art Associates, Valencia College, Orlando
• 2014: Creator and director of Art Link
• 2009 - 2013: Vice-President Export Grundfos Group for Peerless Pump, PES and Yeomans Corp.
• 2006 - 2009: Area Manager EMEA Peerless Pump
• 2002 - 2005: Sales Director of Peerless Pump Canada
• 1993 - 1999: General Manager, Aquateck, Canada
• 1986 - 1993: Missions in Eastern Europe, Russia and the USA
• 1992 to present: sculptor